This year, one of the most trending and new innovation in smartphone is edge to edge display (Bezel-less) which we seen in top flagship like Samsung S8 and LG G6. But the first smartphone with innovation was on the Xiaomi Mi Mix last year. Doogee a Chinese phone based company has decide to surprise with Doogee Mix a bezel-less which cost around $180. Making it the cheapest bezel-less smart phone and also feature a dual-camera setup.
The Doogee Mix was released last month and it has been getting a lot of attention because of its unique design and features especially considering it price point.
Doogee Mix Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1280 x 720 pixels HD AMOLED screen
- CPU: Helio P25 4 x Cortex-A53 2.5GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 1.6GHz
- OS: Android 7.0
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera with 86 degree wide angle, rear camera 8.0MP + 16.0MP
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM support upto 126GB
- Battery Capacity: 3380(mAh) Non-removable
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Micro SIM + Nano SIM
- Feature: Fingerprint recognition, Fingerprint Unlocking GPS, Glonass
- Bluetooth: 4.0
One of the major selling point of the device is the design, and seeing the device you will agree with me. One of the major let down is the display, with 720p but still with the price and also an AMOLED no much to complain.
In terms of performance is Doogee Mix is very capable with MTK Helio P25 @2.7 GHz, 4GB of RAM, 64GB ROM and debut with Android 7 Nougat.
Another major feature of the Doogee Mix is the dual-camera setup for telephoto and bokeh shots. But from the reviews have seen it seems the dual-camera features are just gimmicks, but that what you should expect for $180. Generally the camera performances averagely.
And finally comes with Fingerprint scanner and packs a 3380mAh nom-removable battery which quiet ok and should get you through the day.
What do think about Doogee Mix? Is the price worth it?