Ubisoft has finally officially unveiled the next Far Cry with a announcement trailer, which also include the release date. From the announcement trailer the next Far Cry will set in fictional sleepy American town of Hope County in Montana. Far cry 5 introduce a new cast of characters, including a religious doomsday cult and resistance force fighting against them.
Far Cry 5 Announcement Trailer
Far Cry 5 release date
The game’s announcement trailer revealed that the game would be available from February 27 2018. We learn more about Far Cry 5 at E3 in Los Angeles next month — Ubisoft’s annual keynote takes place on June 12th.
Everything you need to know about Far Cry 5
You’ll play a deputy sheriff trying to take them down. The leader of The Project is Joseph Seed, who calls himself The Father, and he resolutely believes that the end of days is coming and it’s up to him to save the town whether they like it or not.
- It’s the first Far Cry game set in America.
- It’s also playable on PS4 Pro and Project Scorpio.
- You can play the entire story solo or in two-player co-op.
- You can fly planes and take part in aerial dogfights.
- Vehicles include American muscle cars, ATVs, boats, and big rigs.
- Weapons include guns, grenades, sledgehammers, and baseball bats.
- You can recruit other people to fight for you.
- You can also recruit animals like bears and cougars.
- There is a map editor that will have “new features that add a new dimension to the content created by fans.”
- Ubisoft Montreal is leading development, with support from Ubisoft Toronto, Ubisoft Kiev, Ubisoft Shanghai, and Ubisoft Reflections.
Watch Other Far Cry 5 Trailers
- Character Vignette: Pastor Jerome Jeffries
- Character Vignette: Mary May
- Character Vignette: Nick Rye